We kept hearing from customers that they wished they could burn our beeswax candles at their jobs but they weren't allowed to burn wicks.
Honestly, we did not know a lot about melts.
We knew our beeswax candles were great for the environment and air-quality, but the more we started learning about melts the bigger fans we became!
Here's our top five of why Beeswax Melts are Fabulous
1. Our beeswax melts are still great for the environment and air quality! You will still receive the benefit of neutralizing the air where the melt is being warmed and you will not contaminate it like the melts made from petroleum by-products.
2. Melts are budget friendly! Each block in our 8 block beeswax melt will last fragrance-full for 8 hours! That $.16 per hour!
3. Melt warmers can be heated electrically or by tea candles. This means less mess and less safety hazards. This makes them safe to use around little children and at many workplaces.
4. Melts are easy to store and great for travel! Our melt cases snap closed and can be packed in carry-on luggage.
5. They burn slooowly. You get to enjoy them so long compared to a candle.
We have a large variety of melts and now we sell them individually for $10 each or for any combination of 3 we sell them for $25. We are so excited for you to try them today.